The Fridge is an art gallery, performance venue, and event space located in the historic Eastern Market neighborhood of Washington, DC. We offer a unique setting for public and private events with a new backdrop every four weeks – we feature an exhibition by local and national artists each month. We’ve hosted dance parties to corporate mixers, fundraisers to concerts and many live performances and film screenings. The Fridge is also a perfect DC production location for filming movies, commercials, television, reality shows, and photography shoots.
Our 1,000 square foot space is conveniently situated ½ block off 8th Street Barracks Row and just two blocks from the Eastern Market Metro Station (Orange/Blue Line). The space has 12’ high ceilings with skylights and is furnished with contemporary lighting and fixtures.
- 1,000 square feet filled with contemporary works of art (See Floorplan [PDF, 98KB])
- 5’ x 10’ raised stage
- 60 chairs
- 8’ high DJ booth
- Kitchen and service area with a dual-sink, refrigerator, four-range stove top, microwave oven and ice maker
- Microphone and speakers
- Video projector
- Public relations and marketing consulting
- Graphic design for marketing imagery good for postcards, fliers, web-based images and more
- Email advertisements to Fridge mailing list
- Event photography
- Catering management
We are committed to working with you to make your event happen right and at an affordable rate. For more information please contact the Gallery Director Alex Goldstein at email@example.com or call 202.664.4151 – with details about the type of event you are hoping to have.
We look forward to working with you.